Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Princess Offers...COMPLIMENTARY CATEGORY UPGRADES



Alex has this customer service opportunity for you.....
Princess will sometimes give you a complimentary upgrade on your cabin.  It is typically a 1 or 2 category upgrade.  I rarely have seen them upgrade any more than that so please don't expect an upgrade into a suite.  If you have carefully chosen your cabin because of location, you may not want to be put down for a complimentary cabin since you will not have any control over the location of the upgrade.  However, if you are in a lower category cabin and location is not that crucial to you, you may want to be on the automatic upgrade list.
If you would like to be listed for this complimentary upgrade, please email me and let me know.  If I don't hear from you, I will assume that you are not interested in the complimentary upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment