Saturday, November 10, 2012

CRUISE CONNECTION ...by PATTY


Hello, my name is Patty Cruz and I just wanted to share some of my experiences and thoughts about cruising with Diana and Roger.

I am also a retiree of City of Irvine and have known Roger and Diana for many years.  I worked in Community Services with Diana for most of my years with Irvine and was given the opportunity a few years ago to join her and Roger on the Mediterranean cruise.  That was my first cruise experience and it was wonderful!  Diana and Roger seem to pick very interesting places to see and manage to visit many interesting ports along the way.  Our first stop was Barcelona Spain and it was spectacular the weather was beautiful and the art and architecture was amazing.  I especially enjoyed the day trips in all of the countries we visited, they were fun, set to an easy going pace, informative and very interesting.  The cruise line for the Mediterranean trip was absolutely top notch and as this Asian cruise is with a different cruise line I am sure it will be top notch as well.  As the days pass I'm getting more and more excited to see what fun is in store aboard the Princess Cruise!

I think one of the best aspects of cruising with Diana and Roger is you can go at your own pace.  If you want to join in with the group you can and if you want to do your own thing that is ok too!  Just a very positive and upbeat group to travel with.  All aspects of the trip are very well organized and many, many fun choices are available for your enjoyment.

I can't wait to set sail in April to enjoy what is in store for us!  If this is your first time cruising with Diana and Roger's group you won't be disappointed.

Welcome Aboard !

Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment