Monday, January 28, 2013

CHINA VISA APPLICATION.... Due February 15th!



Below are the general guidelines that Alex has provided for us to follow for our China Visa Application. I understand those cruisers out of the Southern California region have been contacted directly by Alex. There is a VisaCentral Application Kit that I will be sending to you via email. So please check your Inbox. Remember, all of your information needs to be delivered and received by the following date below, no exception. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alex or myself. 
Countdown Time Everyone,
Diana

IMPORTANT DUE DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2013 - Before 5pm

Cruisers that are living in Southern California can opt to drop off their passports and paperwork with the receptionist at my office in Newport Beach.  Innovative Travel Planner, Inc, 4570 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660.   If the receptionist is not there, she may have stepped away for a few minutes.  Call me if you have any problems.  I will go over all the applications and take them in together.

The following should be included:

1. Filled out and SIGNED APPLICATION.  Whatever question you are not sure of, leave it blank and I will fill it in.  Please use a black inked pen so that it's easier to match.

2.  Valid passport (must have at least 2 full blank pages for our 2 entry visa)

3.  A good color copy of your passport AND a good color copy of your Driver's License.

4.  1 Passport type color photo with a white background.

5.  A check for $208 per person for consulate fees and processing made out to Innovative Travel

6.  If you did not do your air with me, a copy of your air itinerary.  I will provide the rest.

7.  If you do not live in Southern California, I can still process your visa for you but there will additional Fed Ex charges to ensure the safety of your passport.

8.  Those of you doing the 16 day cruise, we will be staying at the Beijing Crowne Plaza, Phone: 86-10-5911999

9.  We will be doing 2 entries.  We will be visiting Shanghai, China on April 28, 2013 and Beijing, China 0n May 3, 2013 (16 day cruisers, from 3-5 May, 3 days), unless your return flight is different than May 5th.

Most importantly, relax, it's just a process.  We just have to make sure all our t's are crossed and i's dotted.  I will be on jury duty as of Tuesday, Jan 29th so not reachable by phone but just email me.  I will be checking emails throughout the day.

Can't wait to start having fun on our Asian adventure!

Alex
Innovative Travel Planner, Inc.
4570 Campus Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

2 comments:

  1. For people taking the 30 day cruise I assume we check multiple entries since ship goes to additional Chinese port after Beijing. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called Visa Central and they said 32 day people check "Multiple entries valid for 6 months....."

    ReplyDelete