Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FORMAL NIGHTS .... TUXEDO RENTAL , Roger says ABSOLUTELY!


Since I was gathering this information for Roger. I thought I would also write up a blog to share this information with those who might be interested in considering the option to rent their formalwear to lighten their luggage.

Yes we are mainly talking about Men’s Formalwear. But there are minimal options for Women as well. At least it’s worth a peek?

Not an easy task to find. But let me start by sharing what I found on-line with Princess Cruises. The following information can be found under Princess.com > Booked Passengers > FAQ:Cruise Answer Place > On Board > Dining & Nightlife > Formal Wear Rentals   or just read this ...

“Princess offers formal wear rental on all cruises; this can be arranged prior to embarkation. Dress with an elegance and style that is perfect for all the formal activities on your cruise with Princess. Cruiseline Formal Wear delivers beautifully-tailored clothing directly to your stateroom.To order your formal wear, please visit cruiselineformal.com, call 800-551-5091 or 305-252-8572. For questions, email: custservice@cruiselineformal.com.”

The website Cruiseline Formalwear is a Formalwear company that caters to Cruise Ships. So when you go exploring on their website be sure you link on for “Princess Cruises” 

IMPORTANT NOTE: the website price list works for those for going on the 16 day cruise
but for those like Roger who are going on the 32 day cruise, read the following information I found on their website regarding those traveling beyond 21 days. Here is what you have to do:

The prices listed on the web site are for single voyages of 21 days or less. Please call our Customer Service Department to obtain the correct pricing on your specific voyage (1-800-551-5091).  If calling from outside the USA or Canada, please call 1-305-252-8572, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.” 

I noticed that they have a great selection of choices and I recall that Roger had used this same service on our Cruise on the Celebrity both for the Caribbean and for the Mediterranean. So I know that this service is very reliable.

And finally once you link on to the Cruiseline Formalwear for Princess Cruise’s Men’s Apparel Page on the right-hand side of the sidebar, very last item is “Measurement Guide”. Click on that and you can print up the page to take to have your measurements done at your tailor or for Free Men’s Wearhouse (Note: Roger is particularly fond of the inseam measurement, go figure!). 

I can’t wait to have Roger dress up...I wonder if you will recognize him without his “I Buy Japanese Sword T-Shirt”...and now you know one of the true reasons why Diana loves cruising.
Hope this helps.....oh one more final thing...16 Day cruisers have 3 formal nights and us 32 Day Cruisers can double that to 6 nights...I get 6 nights with no “I Buy Japanese Sword 
T- Shirts”...How I loooooove cruising....



No comments:

Post a Comment