Saturday, August 25, 2012

Did You Know...PRINCESS CRUISE AIR FLIGHT GUIDELINES



Although Alex is on top of this information as a professional travel agent. Not all of us (myself included) may cross out “t” and dot our “i”. With the website at our access some of you may choose to make arrangements on your own and NOT seek Alex’s professional assistance.  

There MAY be more information regarding our preparation to our cruise. And though I will do my best to share this information, I can’t guarantee that I can do this for you as I am by no means a professional like Alex. Which is why my personal choice and recommendation is to book with her!. So for those who are still working on flight arrangements,  fellow independent cruisers, “Buyer Beware”!  

I came across this important note on the Princess Cruise website.  It was under 
MY PRINCESS > Cruise Personalizer > Travel Summary > Notification.

AIR FLIGHT GUIDELINES
If you have purchased independent air arrangements, please ensure your air
schedule falls within these guidelines as Princess is not responsible for
making any alternate arrangements or for any out of pocket expenses that may
arise should you miss your cruise or cruise tour and/or return flight. The times
listed below are subject to change.

Embarkation:
Bangkok - Latest flight arrivals: 2:30 pm domestic/1:30 pm international

Disembarkation:
Anchorage - Earliest flight departures: 1:30 pm domestic and international

Photo provided by: all-free-download.com

No comments:

Post a Comment