Sunday, December 9, 2012

CRUISE CONNECTION by ROCKY & PEGGY


Hello Everyone ...Rocky and Peggy Alby here! Like all of you, we are very excited to journey this cruise adventure and of course counting the days to head to the airport. But before we go and talk about that. Diana wanted us to share how we are connected. Peggy and I’ve known Diana since we were kids, specifically we knew each other from our growing up days in Sonoma. Peggy has known her since fourth grade and I’ve known her since 8th grade. As for Roger, we began our friendship when we went to their wedding in Maui in 1990. So, if you want to know the real story, I’m sure I can recall a few, especially if you bought me a drink on board the Diamond Princess. Another drink or three and well... I might make it worth your while, heh, heh!

On a more serious note, we are thrilled to be able to finally join Roger and Diana. As Peggy and I have been retired a few years now. I had a career in the Public Safety field and Peggy was in the Respiratory  Services  arena. Both of these work schedule as you can imagine made it difficult to join the Davis‘ in all of their many adventures. But, we are finally c’mon onboard.

Peggy and I are also connected with Peggy’s sister Lucy Working and her husband John who are also joining us on this 32 day cruise. Additionally we have friends Cristin George and Mike Thompson also coming aboard as well. 

Both Peggy and I have cruised before and enjoy this mode of travel. Some of the other places we have cruised to are Panama Canal on the Island Princess, Alaska on the Holland Cruise Line and most recently Viking River Cruise, Budapest to Amsterdam.

Yes, life is good and we are ready to embark on this exotic adventure from Bangkok to Anchorage. Oh and by the way, we are ready to play Progressive Rummy so c’mon lucky mojo! See you onboard soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment