Sunday, February 3, 2013

CRUISE CONNECTION by LINDA & BILL


My name is Linda. Me and my friend Bill are cruising with you this spring. We are very excited to be going.!! We got involved through Bill’s friend Stephen Baldwin, who unfortunately, is sounding like he will not be joining us. We have not yet met our hosts, Diana and Roger but, are looking forward to meeting them in Las Vegas (where we both live) this December for Roger’s birthday.
I am an occupational therapist and Bill is a screenwriter. We both have the freedom to work when we want to and play when we want. I am a retired civil servant as Diana and Peggy both are and it sounds like many others are as well. Bill has retired from working for the state of Michigan. I have lived in Las Vegas for the past 34 years and Bill is the newbie at 10 years.
I have been more of a happy wanderer than Bill, but he’s trying to catch up. Bill and I cruised to the Caribbean this past January on a Jazz Cruise and loved it!! I have been on many great cruises and traveled to some exotic locations, two of my favorites were the Galapagos Islands and the Amazon. Bill and I have both cruised Alaska and I have also, sailed the Panama Canal, Tahitian Islands, Mediterranean and many of the Caribbean Islands.
This cruise will be the longest trip we have both been on and the longest I will have been away from home. We will be sailing the 16 days and staying several days both in Bangkok and Beijing, before and after the cruise
We are looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing the trip and our experiences with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment