Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hand Sanitizer ...Diana's Pick!





Just wanted to share with you that I found an excellent product that is produced by CVS Pharmacy. It is their own brand hand sanitizer. With over 2,000 passengers and tons more for ship crews and staff roaming the ship and this doesn’t even mention all the people that are in our Ports of Call, Security Personnel as we embark and disembark the ship we will be visiting. I highly recommend you carry and bring a hand sanitizer. For those who use this handy health tool, you know what I’m talking about. 

What I like about this particular product is that unlike others when I use it my hand does not feel sticky after I spray or drop it on and rub it. You can also buy the portable stick holder which is light and handy to carry around while you are in port and on the ship. And there is a refillable bottle you can also pack in your suitcase. Do not bring this on your carry-on. Check out the photo so you can see what the brand looks like. The ship usually has a hand sanitizer as you enter the dining room but this is the gel kind that leaves your hand sticky. I know I’m not into sticky, just picky I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment